- The rise of engagement marketing: Takeaways from #MKTGNATION
- Reflecting on 2012 and looking forward to the year ahead
- Facebook’s inability to stay focused and be original
- Achieving exponential user growth: Marketing in the new age
- Twitter’s walls are going up! And soon.
- Technology Trends and Disruptions in 2012
- The Social Enterprise is here in full force! Profiling 3 Toronto startups in the space
- Reminder on why Business Blogging is essential
Tag Archives: social networking
Google’s latest offering in the social networking arena – Google Plus (Google+) has now been out for over a month. Google Plus has already surpassed 25 million registered users. To put this in perspective, know that Facebook took 3 years to reach this goal!
Google’s failure to effectively launch Google Buzz and Google Wave a few years ago, made this new foray into social networking seem like a monumental task, but it looks like this is one of their best efforts yet. The company may have finally figured out how to do social well, their key mantra being: you don’t have to share your content with everyone. Instead they expect content to be targetted to specific contacts and groups of people.
As the name may suggest, Submate is an application that allows you to discover and connect with new people as well as find fun things to do in your areas, before and after your commute. Currently launched in New York, …