- The rise of engagement marketing: Takeaways from #MKTGNATION
- Reflecting on 2012 and looking forward to the year ahead
- Facebook’s inability to stay focused and be original
- Achieving exponential user growth: Marketing in the new age
- Twitter’s walls are going up! And soon.
- Technology Trends and Disruptions in 2012
- The Social Enterprise is here in full force! Profiling 3 Toronto startups in the space
- Reminder on why Business Blogging is essential
Tag Archives: Gala
The 123rd Annual Dinner, a highly anticipated soirée and a premier event in the city of Toronto, was an entertaining and spectacular night as suspected.
It was an absolute honor to have been present at this beautiful gala event hosted by the Toronto Board of Trade, featuring Jian Ghomeshi as MC and Guy Laliberté as the keynote speaker. Yes, this is the one and only Guy Laliberté who founded the famous Cirque du Soleil – watched and enjoyed my millions of people around the world.
Guy began his keynote by coming out on stage, quickly scanning the crowd with red clown noses on, and saying: Wow wow wow, I’ve never seen so many well dressed clowns in my life!