- The rise of engagement marketing: Takeaways from #MKTGNATION
- Reflecting on 2012 and looking forward to the year ahead
- Facebook’s inability to stay focused and be original
- Achieving exponential user growth: Marketing in the new age
- Twitter’s walls are going up! And soon.
- Technology Trends and Disruptions in 2012
- The Social Enterprise is here in full force! Profiling 3 Toronto startups in the space
- Reminder on why Business Blogging is essential
Category Archives: Marketing
In the spirit of traditional advertising still having merit and the beginning of another great new year, I have put together my top 3 favourite commercials of 2010. The criteria for this short-list was simple: commercials should have articulated value proposition simply and succinctly while capturing the attention of the intended audience.
Having great User Experience is a great way to get control of your audience while satisfying user needs. It all comes down to how much importance you give to user engagement, customer satisfaction and solving process-related problems.
Google has quietly slipped from being the #1 most visited site in the world to handing Facebook the throne. Twitter isn’t far behind either. Today it is #2 most searched site and Google is panicking. It has already struggled for …
User Experience (UX) has over time become a can’t-live-without component of modern software/ app development. Its growth can partially be attributed to complexity. When trying to bring a new application to market and popularize it – being able to distil …