- The rise of engagement marketing: Takeaways from #MKTGNATION
- Reflecting on 2012 and looking forward to the year ahead
- Facebook’s inability to stay focused and be original
- Achieving exponential user growth: Marketing in the new age
- Twitter’s walls are going up! And soon.
- Technology Trends and Disruptions in 2012
- The Social Enterprise is here in full force! Profiling 3 Toronto startups in the space
- Reminder on why Business Blogging is essential
Author Archives: amrita
Last week, along with 6,000 marketers and industry leaders, I made the trek to San Francisco for Marketo’s 2015 Marketing Nation Summit. The annual event is a great opportunity to exchange new ideas with fellow marketers, explore what’s new with lead …
When I first read Andrew Chen’s essay on how the VP of Marketing role is changing into a role best described as ‘Growth Hacker’, I was sold after the first paragraph. While I disagree with some parts of his post …
I am a huge fan of blogging for numerous reasons. Content marketing is one of the most critical components of online marketing because it can be leveraged across all mediums. A blog post isn’t limited to existing solely on that …
Folks, I had recorded this back in August during my road trip to Philadelphia and Atlantic City and completely forgot to post it here! Take a look at the video, after which you can check out the top 10 list of my most-loved, most-used “productivity” iPad Apps.
“You’ve got to find what you love” These are the words uttered by Steve Jobs – at the Stanford Commencement speech in 2005 – who just stepped down today on Wednesday, August 23rd 2011, as the CEO of Apple Inc., …