- Reflecting on 2012 and looking forward to the year ahead
- Facebook’s inability to stay focused and be original
- Achieving exponential user growth: Marketing in the new age
- Twitter’s walls are going up! And soon.
- Technology Trends and Disruptions in 2012
- The Social Enterprise is here in full force! Profiling 3 Toronto startups in the space
- Reminder on why Business Blogging is essential
- The iPad2 and my Top 5 native iPad apps
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This is a video response to Robert Scoble’s recent blog post on how Angry Birds could be the next major identity player.
Watch and let me know if you agree or disagree.
What do creativity, music and innovation have in common?
I recently watched a TED talk by researcher and musician Charles Limb, who conducted a bunch of experiments on jazz musicians and rappers – highly creative people – to see if the functional MRI scans of their brain activity was similar. He wanted to try and determine (and tap into) the secrets of the creative mind.
In the spirit of traditional advertising still having merit and the beginning of another great new year, I have put together my top 3 favourite commercials of 2010. The criteria for this short-list was simple: commercials should have articulated value proposition simply and succinctly while capturing the attention of the intended audience.